Current WSU students can view and download an unofficial transcript through the MyWSU portal.
- Go to my.wsu.edu using a web browser that allows popups and has a PDF viewer.
- Log in using your WSU Network ID and password.
- Click on the Academic Records tile (the one with the crimson “A+”).
- Click “View Unofficial Transcript” in the left-hand menu. You may need to click the blue tab to open the menu.
- Confirm that the dropdown menu is set to “Academic Record – Unofficial” on the “View Reports” tab.
- Click the crimson Submit button.
- Your transcript PDF will open in new tab.
If your popup blocker is on, your transcript may not appear. If this happens, click the notification on the URL bar to access the PDF, or turn off the pop-up blocker and request the document again.
- Download and save your transcript.
- Note the file name and location so you can quickly access your transcript while completing the CAS scholarship application.