Grant and Fellowship Support
The Grant and Fellowship Support Team (GFS) facilitates the efforts of College of Arts and Sciences faculty and graduate students to obtain grants and fellowships. It is our goal to help you with every step of the pre-award process.
The Grant and Fellowship Support (GFS) team provides full-service, pre-award assistance for everything from individual proposals to large, complex team and/or research proposals.
• Personalized Funding Strategies
• Cultivate and Support Fellowship Applications
• White Paper Development
• Collaborative Networking
• Proposal Preparation and Review Assistance
• Budget Development and Certification
• Completion of Mandatory Documents
• Liaison Services
• Training and Professional Development
Schedule your personal consultation today!
Email us to get started!
Your GFS Team
Senior Associate Dean of Research and Graduate Education
Grant & Fellowship Support
Thompson Hall 309
Pullman WA 99164-2630