Applying for Grants
The CAS Grant and Fellowship Support team supports faculty and graduate students applying for competitive grant and fellowship funding. Our goal is to ease the administrative burden so that you can focus on your research, scholarship, and creative activities.
From identifying career-appropriate opportunities to connecting with interested collaborators to formatting the final budget, we can help you at any stage in the application or pre-award process.
We will help you navigate ORSO requirements and facilitate feedback from internal reviewers. Other services and resources include, but are not limited to:
- Personalized funding searches
- eREX assistance and submission
- Advice on agency requirements
- Project management and timelines
- Additional editing and proofreading
- Budget preparation and certification
- Coordinating with subcontractors
- Resubmission planning after review