Applying for Grants
The CAS Grant and Fellowship Support team supports faculty and graduate students applying for competitive grant and fellowship funding. Our goal is to help you develop successful proposals by easing the administrative burden and supporting the full scope of the grant writing process. Our work aims to help enhance and advance your research, scholarship, and creative activities. From identifying career-appropriate opportunities to connecting you with interested collaborators to formatting the final budget, we can help at any stage in the application or pre-award process.
We will help you navigate ORSO requirements and facilitate feedback from internal reviewers. Other services and resources include, but are not limited to:
- Personalized funding searches
- eREX assistance and submission
- Advice on agency requirements
- Project management and timelines
- Proposal framing and strategy
- Narrative review and feedback
- Broader impacts development
- Assistance with supplemental documents
- Additional editing and proofreading
- Budget preparation and certification
- Coordinating with subcontractors
- Resubmission planning after review
Contact Amanda Wagar (social sciences, arts, humanities, and math units) Michelle Hendrickson (SBS and chemistry), or Becky James (all disciplines) to get started.