When you make a gift of any size to the College of Arts and Sciences, you play a critical role in sustaining excellence in higher education.
Your support enables us to continue innovating, advancing student and faculty research and scholarship, and providing top-quality programs that prepare students for lifelong learning and success in our complex world.
You can direct your gift to support any number of existing funds or contact us to discuss new opportunities or areas of support.
Ways You can Support CAS and WSU
Gifts of any size are important to the College of Arts and Sciences’ ability to provide students with a quality educational experience and to enable faculty to pursue cutting-edge research. You can support CAS and the University in many ways:
- Make a one-time gift online
- Set up a monthly electronic funds transfer
- Donate in cash or by check
- Set up a WSU payroll deduction
- Arrange gifts of stock or mutual fund shares
- Respond to a Call-A-Coug WSU student phone call
Additionally, we can assist you with
- Planned gifts or estate gifts (including bequests, charitable gift annuities or remainder trusts, donor advised funds, gifts of life insurance, or real property)
- Creating an endowment to support a specific area
- Matching gifts by employers