The College of Arts & Sciences is the heart of WSU Pullman, physically & academically.
Who & what & where:
Open the navigation to the left to learn a some fun facts about our academic units and the unique buildings on campus.
Arts & Sciences facilities at WSU Pullman not on this map include:
- Jewett Observatory (Department of Physics & Astronomy)
- Hudson Biological Reserve at Smoot Hill (School of Biological Sciences)
- Bear Research, Education, and Conservation Center (School of Environment)
- Steffen Center Outdoor Ecological Laboratory (School of Environment)
- Wild Ungulate Facility (School of Environment)
- Dynamic Compression Sector (Institute for Shock Physics)
- Nuclear Science Center (Department of Chemistry faculty)