Preparing for a career in healthcare
The Health Professions Student Center provides intensive support and services to all WSU Pullman & WSU Global students, including graduate students and alumni, who are interested in a career helping humans and animals live their best lives.
Each healthcare field has its own nuances and the HPSC staff and advisors can prepare you for the rigorous and extremely competitive professional school application process.
You’ll create a personalized plan for success:
- Develop a course-sequence plan to complete the appropriate professional school prerequisite courses while simultaneously working toward the undergraduate degree of your choice.
- Connect with peers through student clubs and activities.
- Cultivate internships, shadowing experiences, and research opportunities.
- Build a thorough and diverse resume.
- Participate in a variety of workshops and practice interviews.
Smith Center for Undergraduate Education (CUE), Room 502
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (closed for lunch noon–1:00 p.m.)
The WSU Health Professions Student Center offers programming for 11 specialty areas:
- Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician’s Assistant
- Speech & Hearing Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine