Make an Appointment
Connecting with your academic advisor at least once a semester will help you stay on track and avoid last minute class selection challenges.
All CAS advisors can be reached by phone or email. Using the online booking system is convenient, too.
Schedule your appointment online
- Log into MyWSU and open your Academic Advising tile.
- Click on the “Booking” link listed for your academic advisor. *
- In the scheduling portal, select the appointment type: in-person or on Zoom.
- Select a date and time from the options available.
- Enter your name and WSU email address (required), and cell phone number (optional).
- Enter your WSU ID number and all questions required for your appointment.
- Check the box authorizing text messages if provided a cell phone number and you would like to receive text reminders about your appointment.
- Note the date and time of your appointment. Add it to your personal planner, online calendar, or whatever reminder system works best for you.
- Select “Book” to complete the process.
- Check your WSU email address for a confirmation message.
* You may also email your advisor to ask for their Booking link.