Publicity Channels You Can Use
An extensive, but not exhaustive, list of do-it-yourself publicity options.
Community calendars (online & print)
- WSU Calendar (WSU login; moderator review & post)
- Posts feed to the CAS calendar on the college homepage as well as discipline-specific calendars if activated.
- WSU Announcements (WSU login; 3 per event; moderator review & post)
- NWPR (moderator review & post)
- Inland360 – Arts supplement for Moscow-Pullman Daily News & Lewiston Tribune (moderator review & post)
- Spokane7.com community calendar (moderator review & post)
Send info & images to email@example.com
- Pullman Community Update (monthly; deadline 6 weeks before start of event month) Send info & images to Robert Frank at WSU News (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your department or school
- CAS Facebook
- Official WSU channels (WSU, Dean of Students, Honors College, etc.)
- Affiliates & student groups
- Individual faculty, staff, & students
- WSU News – send info & images to Bob Frank at email@example.com & Rob Strenge at firstname.lastname@example.org and request media distribution as appropriate.
- Daily Evergreen – visit the Daily Evergreen website for current contact information.
- CUB digital signs (free with student organization sponsorship)
- CUB bulletin boards (submit posters through marketing office)
- WSU Library bulletin boards (self-posting permitted)
- Other building bulletin boards (most campus buildings have at least one public bulletin board)
Radio public service announcements (PSA)
- NWPR email@example.com
- KZUU https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2Bw-D_Y1UY1c2hSSTlCc0IySm8/edit
- KUGR http://studentinvolvement.orgsync.com/org/kugrorgcougarcollegeradio/ContactUs
- Radio Free Moscow KRFP http://radiofreemoscow.org/contact/
Email (plain text or HTML)
- Department/school’s internal lists & listservs, including grad students & student clubs
- Affiliated groups’ internal lists & listservs
- Colleagues & friends across WSU + elsewhere