Introduction to the Toolkit
The CAS Communications group serves as a central resource for the Office of the Dean and the affiliated units of the college. We can help you share your findings, celebrate your achievements, and increase the visibility of your unit.
This online toolkit (links at left) provides an overview of communications options and outlines steps you can take to promote an event, develop a press release, share your achievements, and promote research, scholarly, and creative activities.
We are available to help you determine which options best fit your needs.
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Critical Culture, Gender, & Race Studies
- English (including DTC)
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- General Studies
- History (including Asia Program)
- Politics, Philosophy, & Public Affairs
- Biological Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Website support for the college and its affiliated units
- Electronic newsletter technical support
- Print and digital design
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Office of the Dean
- Undergraduate recruitment and retention
- Development and fundraising