Introduction to the Toolkit
The CAS Communications group serves as a central resource for the Office of the Dean and the affiliated units of the college. We can help you share your findings, celebrate your achievements, and increase the visibility of your unit.
This online toolkit (links at left) provides an overview of communications options and outlines steps you can take to promote an event, develop a press release, share your achievements, and promote research, scholarly, and creative activities.
We are available to help you determine which options best fit your needs.
- Office of the Dean
- Undergraduate recruitment and retention
- Development and fundraising
- Biological Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics (including Data Analytics)
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- English (including DTC)
- Fine Arts
- Languages, Cultures, & Race
- General Studies
- History (including Asia Program)
- Physics & Astronomy
- Politics, Philosophy, & Public Affairs
- Women’s, Gender, & Sexuality Studies
- Website support for the college and its affiliated units
- Electronic newsletter technical support
- Print and digital design