Master’s Student Achievement
Recognizes students in three areas who have outstanding academic performance, achievements in research and/or creative activity, and contributions or service to their academic unit, the college and Washington State University.
Specific eligibility: Students must be on track to complete their degree in 2020 (spring, summer, or fall).
- Arts award nominees must be enrolled in a master’s degree program offered by fine arts or music.
- Humanities award nominees must be enrolled in a master’s degree program offered by English, history, or languages, cultures, and race.
- Social sciences award nominees must be enrolled in a master’s degree program offered by anthropology, criminal justice and criminology, PPPA, or sociology.
Nomination packet should include:
- A broad description (two pages max.) of why the nominee is deserving of the award. Cite specific examples of relevant accomplishments, publications, and recognition; evidence of the impact of the nominee’s work within the discipline, across the institution, in external communities, and/or on students as appropriate.
- Additional documentation of outstanding accomplishments in teaching, service, research, scholarly work, and/or creative activity as appropriate.
- At least one letter of support or testimonial from a professor, mentor, and/or external constituent is required.
- CV limit: 10 pages.
Other Graduate Student Awards
Nominations will open in late 2020.
Join the Celebration
CAS Recognition and Appreciation Social
Thursday, April 16, 2020
CUB Sr. Ballroom
Contact the Office of the Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-4581.